The HVTT high vacuum tube furnaces at 1500 °C are available with two work tube diameters.
These high vacuum furnaces are often the starting point for additional customisation such as automated control of gate valves, gas purge, back-fill systems and co-ordinated control of roughing pump with the turbo-molecular high vacuum pump.
- • Heated lengths of 450, 550 mm or 700 mm
- • Vacuum provided by oil-free scroll pump & turbo-molecular pump
- • Cooling water failure alarm
- • Manually operated roughing / backing valve
- • Pirani gauge low vacuum monitor
- • Penning gauge high vacuum monitor
- • Work tube connects to the vacuum system via stainless steel connection
- • Access to the work tube is via a removable stainless steel vacuum flange
- • Radiation shields at both ends of the work tube maintain uniformity without reducing pump speeds
- • All controls are mounted within the base unit
Options (specify these at time of order)
- • Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- • A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- • Custom built models including a variety of gas backfill systems, automatic & semi-automatic vacuum systems and 3-zone control for improved uniformity is available