Intelligent and easy to use, the 3M Scott Safety Proflow SC Powered Air Respirator has a number of advanced refinements over the original Proflow concept and has an ergonomic design which incorporates a curved backplate, which ensures user comfort for long periods of use.
An extensive choice of headtops meets the widest range of applications.
The unique 3 year blower warranty confirms the reliability and robust design of Proflow SC.
- Electronic control of the air supply maintains the comfortable airflow, automatically compensating for changes in filter resistance
- On board data logging records usage to provide reliable and downloadable maintenance information
- Unique 3 year/1800 hour blower warranty, whichever comes first (battery warranty 1 year)
- Comprehensive alarm system ensures operational safety
- Continuous visible monitor of battery status and filter blockage with audible warning of need to recharge/replace the filters
- Typical 7-15 hours use from a single charge (depending on the filter/facepiece combination)
- Extensive headtop options to cover the widest range of applications
- Comprehensive choice of filters available, including PSL, APSL, BPSL, ABPSL, ABEPSL, ABEKPSL and ABEKHgPSL
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Low cost of ownership and minimising through-life expense are priorities in modern industry. Proflow SC offers a 3 year or 1800 hour run time warranty on the motor and requires no user calibration, significantly reducing on-site maintenance costs and expensive downtime between uses.
The on-board electronics allow a Scott approved service centre to run a full diagnostic check during the recommended annual service, giving a fast turnaround and keeping service costs to a minimum.
The same electronics continuously record use and performance data, which is easily downloaded. This greatly simplifies RPE record keeping, and will maintain a full service history of the unit.
|Proflow Powered Air Units|
|Proflow SC 120 Readypaks|
|Proflow SC 160 Readypaks|
|Proflow Hose Options|