Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
GF 75 - GF 1050
GF75 High Resolution Image
GF240 High Resolution Image
GF920 High Resolution Image
GF1425 High Resolution Image
GF 75 - GF 1050
Other sizes or custom designs available on request
Models in this range include the GF 75, GF 75 R , GF 190, GF 240, GF 380, GF 420, GF 520, GF 600, GF 920 and GF 1050.
The furnace models GF 75 - GF 1050 are particularly suitable for fusing of glass. Their special construction, with infrared heating elements mounted on the ceiling and light fibre insulation, ensures fast heat-up and cool-down rates and optimum fusing or slumping results.
As protected infrared heating is used, any direct contact with the heating coils is avoided. This means you can safely open the furnace during operation without the need to switch off the heating.
|"Combing" in a GF 240
- Tmax 950 °C
- Infrared heating elements for short heat-up times and energy efficient operation
- Overhead heating for direct heat transfer to your ware
- Base available with either lightweight ceramic fiber modules or durable insulating bricks.
- Hood insulation with special ceramic fiber for short heat-up and cool-down rates
- Solid-state power control relays for silent operation
- Fast power switching for precise temperature distribution
- Type “K” (NiCr-Ni) thermocouple inside the furnace chamber for precise temperature measurement
- Housing made of high-grade stainless steel and ventilated lid
- Attractive and professional design enhances your image
- Gas springs counterbalance the lid weight for easy opening and closing.
- Adjustable quick-release locks to secure the hood during firing
- Large “cool-touch” handle for opening and closing the furnace
- Angled sight ports with plugs let you see the progress of your work and cool quickly
- Delivered ready for operation including base frame with swivel casters and storage shelf
Top-Loading Fusing Kilns with Lid Heating
Models in this range include the F 30, F 75, F 110 and F 220.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.