Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Annealing and Hardening Furnaces N 7/H - N 61/H
N 7/H - N 61/H
To withstand harsh use in the laboratory, e.g. when heat-treating metals, robust insulation with light refractory bricks is necessary. The N 7/H - N 61/H models are a perfect fit to solve this problem. The furnaces can be extended with a variety of accessories, like annealing boxes for operation under protective gas, roller guides, or a cooling station with a quenching bath. Even high-performance applications like the annealing of titanium in medical applications can be implemented without the use of expensive and complicated annealing systems.
- Tmax 1280 °C
- Three-sided heating from both sides and the floor
- Heating elements embedded in protective grooves
- Floor heating protected by heat-resistant SiC plate
- Multilayer insulation with high-quality lightweight refractory bricks in the furnace chamber
- Exhaust opening in the side of the furnace, or on back wall of furnace in the N 31/H models and higher
- Models N 7/H - N 17/HR are designed as tabletop models
- Stand included with model N 31/H and up
- Parallel swinging door which opens downward, or upward upon request
- Manual or automatic gassing system
Models in this range include the N 7/H, N 11/H, N 11/HR, N 17/HR, N 31/H, N 41/H and N 61/H.
||Working with protective gas boxes for a protective gas atmosphere using a loading carriage
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.