Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Melting Furnaces K 1/10 - K 4/13, KC Models
K 1/10 - K 4/13, KC 1/15 + KC 2/15
These compact melting furnaces for the melting of non-ferrous metals and alloys are one of a kind and have a number of technical advantages. Designed as tabletop models, they can be used for many laboratory applications. The practical counter balanced hinge with shock absorbers and the pouring groove on the front of the furnace make exact dosing easy when pouring the melt. The furnaces are available for furnace chamber temperatures of 1000, 1300, or 1500 °C. This corresponds to melt temperatures of about 80-110 °C lower.
- Tmax 1000 °C, 1300 °C, or 1500 °C, with melt temperature about 80 - 110 °C lower
- Crucible sizes of 1, 2, or 4 litres
- Crucible with integrated pouring spout of iso-graphite included with delivery
- Pouring groove on furnace for exact dosing
- Compact table design, simple emptying of crucible by tipping mechanism with hydraulic support
- Crucible for heating of furnace insulated with a hinged lid, lid opened when pouring
- Other crucible types available, e.g. steel or SiC
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and melt
- The furnace shuts off upon overtemperature and switches back on when the temperature falls below the critical level.
Models in this range include the K 1/10, K 2/10, K 4/10, K 1/13, K 2/13, K 4/13, KC 1/15 and KC 2/15.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.