Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Ovens TR 60 - TR 1050 up to 300 °C
TR 60 - TR 1050
|With their maximum working temperature of 300 °C and forced air circulation, the TR series ovens achieve very good temperature uniformity. They can be used for various applications such as e.g. drying, sterilizing or warm storing. The stainless steel interior chamber is easy to clean and resistant to rust.
- Tmax 300 °C
- Operating range, room temperature + 5 °C to 300 °C
- Models TR 60 - TR 240 designed as tabletop models
- Models TR 420 and TR 1050 designed as floor standing models
- Horizontal, forced air circulation results in temperature uniformity better than ?T 8 K
- Stainless steel chamber, alloy 304 (AISI)/(DIN material no. 1.4301), rust-resistant and easy to clean
- Large handle to open and close the door
- Charging in multiple layers possible using removeable trays (number of removeable trays included, see table below)
- Large, wide-opening swing door, hinged on the right with quick release for models TR 60 - TR 420
- Door hinge for models TR 60 - TR 420 can be simply changed from the right to the left side
- Double swing door with quick release for TR 1050
- Infinitely adjustable exhaust at the rear wall with operation from the front
- PID microprocessor control with self-diagnosis system
- Solid state relays provide for low≠noise operation
Exhaust air opening in the rear wall to vent the exhaust gasses generated during drying
Models in this range include the TR 60, TR 120, TR 240, TR 420 and TR 1050.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.