Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Top Loaders, square, heated from 5 sides
Top loaders HO 70/L - HO 300
|Firing chamber with heating from 5 sides
The square top loaders from Nabertherm are extremely rugged. Heated from four walls and the floor with the elements protected in grooves.
- Heating from all sides and bottom, elements embedded in grooves for protection
- Long-lasting, heavy-gauge heating elements
- Solid-state power control relays for silent operation
- Fast power switching for precise temperature distribution
- Long life Platinum-Rhodium Type “S” thermocouple standard
- Lid safety switch shuts down power to the elements when the lid is opened
- Multi-layer lining with light weight insulation bricks and microporus insulation for a cooler shell and low power consumption
- Chamfered brick edges minimize kiln dirt contamination
- Robust, rust resistant, low-maintenance stainless steel housing
- Lid with adjustable quick-release lock and padlock hasp
- Wear-resistant lid sealing (brick surface on both ends)
- Gas-spring supports for easy lid opening and closing
- Castors for easy transport of the kiln without raising, lockable (HO 70 - HO 100)
- Delivery includes ceramic shelve
- Infinitely adjustable air inlet opening in the kiln bottom for improved ventilation and reduced cooling time.
- Air outlet on the side of the kiln with a bleed air collar, 80 mm diameter
Models in this range include the HO 70 /L, HO 70 /R, HO 100 and HO 300.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.