Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Furnace Systems with Scale and Software for Determination of Combustion Loss
L 9/11/SW - LT 9/12/SW
This complete system, with an furnace, integrated precision scale, and software, was designed especially for combustion loss determination in the laboratory. The determination of combustion loss is necessary, for instance, when analyzing sludges and household garbage, and is also used in a variety of technical processes for the evaluation of results. The difference between the initial total mass and the combustion residue is the combustion loss. During the process, the software included records both the temperature and the weight loss.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1 00 °C
Ceramic heating plates with integr al heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Highly durable cured vacuum fibre module lining
- Casing made of sheets of structured stainless steel (non-rusting design)
- Adjustable working air inlet in the door
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Silent solid-state power control relay
- Delivery includes base, ceramic plunger with base plate in the furnace interior, precision scale and software package
- 3 scales available for different maximum weights and scaling ranges
- Software for documentation of the temperature curve and combustion loss using a PC
- Vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limit controller with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
|Over-temperature limit controller
||Software for documentation of the temperature
curve and combustion lossusing a PC
Models in this range include the L 9/11/SW, L 9/12/SW, LT 9/11/SW, LT 9/12/SW, EW-1500, EW-3000 and EW-6000.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.