Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Compact Muffle Furnaces LE 2/11 - LE 14/11
With their unbeatable price/performance ratio, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the laboratory. Quality features like the double-walled furnace casing of rust-free stainless steel, their compact, lightweight constructions, or the heating elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for your application.
- Tmax 1100 °C, working temperature 1050 °C
Heating from two sides from heating elements in quartz glass tubes
- Maintenance-friendly replacement of heating elements and insulation
- Multilayered insulation with fibre plates in the furnace chamber
- Casing made of sheets of textured stainless steel (non-rusting design)
- Double-walled casing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Folding door which can also be used as a work platform
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall Low-noise high-power relay
- Compact dimensions and light weight
- Controller mounted in side space (under the door on the LE 2/11 and LE 4/11 to save space).
|Over-temperature limit controller
- Vent, vent with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limit controller with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Protective gas connection on the rear wall of furnace
- Manual gas supply system
Models in this range include the LE 2/11, LE 4/11, LE 6/11 and LE 14/11.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.