Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Chamber Kilns, heated from 5 sides
N 100/G - N 660/H
First-class craftsmanship, professional design, long service life and excellent temperature uniformity these are a few of the reasons our kiln models N100/G to N 660/H are our best sellers to everyone looking for a professional kiln. These furnaces have proven their worth trough the years, firing porcelain, stoneware and annealing glass. You will find these kilns in industry as well as in ceramic workshops, studios, clinics, schools and private homes practically every place where a rugged, capable of frequent firings and excellent temperature uniformity is required.
N100 High Resolution Image
N150 High Resolution Image
N300 High Resolution Image
N660 High Resolution Image
- Heated from 5 sides: 3 walls, door and the floor
- High-quality, free-radiating heating elements mounted on support tubes for longest service life
- Long-lasting, heavy-gauge heating elements
- Special arrangement of the heating elements for optimal temperature uniformity
- Silicon Carbide floor plate protects floor elements and provides a level setting surface
- Solid-state power control relays for silent operation (N 100.. - N 300..)
- Fast power switching for precise temperature distribution
- Long life Platinum-Rhodium Type “S” thermocouple standard N 100
- Door safety switch shuts down power to the elements when the door is opened
- Multi-layered lining with light weight insulating bricks and microporus insulation for a cooler shell and low power consumption
- Rugged, self-supporting, vaulted arch construction
- “Cool-touch” double-walled housing with stainless steel
- side panels (N 100.. - N 300..)
- Clean, professional design enhances your image
- Solid, double-walled door with wear-resistant, precision-made “brick-on-brick” door seal (N 100.. - N 300..)
- Adjustable door with clamping wheels for easy, tight sealing and padlock hasp
- Environment-friendly, long-life powder-coating of housing
- Attractive, durable, environmentally friendly powder-coating
- Infinitely adjustable air inlet opening in the floor
- Delivery includes pipe connection for connecting an air outlet (80 mm diameter)
- GS safety mark for controlled safety, CE
- Base included for N 100.. - N 300..
- Manual-Zone-Regulation for sophisticated firing solutions as an option
Models in this range include the N 100/G, N 150/G, N 200/G, N 300/G, N 440/G, N 660/G, N 100/H, N 150/H, N 200/H, N 300/H, N 440/H AND N 660/H.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.