Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
RAKU-System 100 with lifting stand and gas burner
Burner Lifting stand with crank drive
RAKU System 100, 3-piece-Kit
The RAKU 100 is a gas-fired kiln for outdoor operations with standard propane gas. This kiln combines two different furnace concepts: It can either be used as a top loader or as top-hat furnace. In the basic version, the cover is lifted by two bars. As an accessory, the furnace can be supplied with a lifting stand. This frame is provided with a crank drive which makes it very easy to lift the hat. With this version, you can operate the furnace by yourself, without problems. We can also provide the matching propane burner. However, you may decide to use your own model.
|Propane burner with bottle connection, high-performance with 18 kW
|Temperature gauge for RAKU 100, easy to operate, NiCr-Ni temperature sensor, display range 20 1200 °C, optional connection of second sensor with display changeover
RAKU100 High Resolution Image
- Easy and simple construction, applies particularly to the cover
- Can be used as top-hat furnace or top loader
- Housing sheets made of stainless high-grade steel
- Inspection holes for observing your fired ware
- High-quality insulation with low heat-storage capacity for short heat-up times
- Low gas consumption Special flame manipulation for good temperature distribution
- Simple handling
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.