Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
High-Temperature Tube Furnaces RHTH
The high-temperature tube furnaces are available in either horizontal (type RHTH) or vertical (type RHTV) designs. High-quality insulation materials made of vacuum-formed fibre plates enable energy-saving operation and a fast heating time due to low heat storage and heat conductivity. By using different gas supply systems, operations can be performed under a protective gas atmosphere, vacuum, or even with flammable gasses.
- Tmax 1600 °C, 1700 °C, or 1800 °C
- MoSi2 heating elements, mounted vertically for easy replacement
- Insulation with vacuum-formed ceramic fibre plates
- Rectangular outer casing with slots for convection cooling
- Casing made of sheets of textured stainless steel (non-rusting design)
- Ceramic working tube including fibre plugs for operation in air, included in delivery
- Type B thermocouplePower unit with low-voltage transformer and thyristor controller
- Switching and control unit separate from furnace in own wall or standing cabinet
- Over-temperature limit controller with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Cascade controller with temperature measurement in the working tube and in the oven chamber behind the tube
- Working tubes designed for process requirements
- Gas-tight flanges for protective gas and vacuum operation
- Manual or automatic gas supply system 3-zone control for optimization of temperature distribution Stand for vertical operation
22 RHTH 80-1000/16-5 with 5-zone temperature control, used as gradiant furnace
Models in this range include the RHTH 120/150, RHTV 120/150, RHTV 120/300 and RHTV 120/600.
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.