Home › Laboratory › Furnaces, Ovens & Incubators › Nabertherm
Nabertherm Tube Furnaces
Hinged Tube Furnaces RS for horizontal or vertical Operation up to 1300 °C, Gas Atmosphere or Vacuum
RS 80/300/11 - RS 170/1000/13
The RS tube furnaces can be used for either horizontal or vertical operation. Using a variety of accessories, these professional tube furnaces can be optimally laid out for your process. By using different available gas supply packages, operations can be performed under a protective gas atmosphere, vacuum, or even with flammable gasses.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1300 °
- C Casing made of sheets of textured stainless steel (non-rusting design)
- Tmax 1100 °C: Type K thermocouple
- Tmax 1300 °C: Wear-free type S thermocouple
- Available in horizontal or vertical designs
- Hinged design for simple insertion of the working tube
- Working tube made of ceramic C 530 for operation in air included in scope of delivery
- Switching and control unit separate from furnace in own wall or standing cabinet
Gas supply for nonflammable protective gas with shutoff valve and flow meter with regulator valve, piped and ready to connect
Models in this range include the RS 80/300/11, RS 80/500/11, RS 80/750/11, RS 120/500/11, RS 120/750/11, RS 120/1000/11, RS 170/750/11, RS 170/1000/11, RS 80/300/13, RS 80/500/13, RS 80/750/13, RS 120/500/13, RS 120/750/13, RS 120/1000/13, RS 170/750/13 and RS 170/1000/13.
The RS tube furnace line can be custom-fit to your needs with a variety of extras. Starting with various working tubes of different materials to protective gas or vacuum operation. For optimum temperature distribution, all RS furnaces are also available as three-zone tube furnaces with modern PLC controls. The heat loss at the ends of the tube is compensated using this three-zoned control, and a longer uniform zone is the result.
- Cascade controller with temperature measurement in the working tube and in the oven chamber behind the tube
- Working tubes designed for process requirements
- Different gas supply packages for protective gas and vacuum operation 3-zone control for optimization of temperature distribution
- Burst protector for heating elements and/or as support surface for the load Stand for vertical operation
- 3-zone control for optimization oof temperature distribution
- Burst protector for heating elements and/or as support for the load
- Stand for vertical operation
RS ../13 hinged tubed furnace with special tube of quartz glass and flanges for protective gas operation
Switching and control unit separate from furnace
Please note - Product designs and specifications are subject to change without notice. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of this product.